- When the CB-501 was in development, our goal was to combine the best features from our favorite Miura irons, both past and present. Mr. Miura was striving for the ideal ball flight; enough offset to promote playability, the perfect head size, and a sole grind that would accommodate a broad range of players.
- With a sole grind that appeals to the Tour player, the 501 also possesses a design that will appeal to all levels of golfers.
- The “sweet spot” muscle back will deliver a ball flight with the trajectory of a blade.
- This style of iron also offers cavity-back forgiveness, as the contact point moves away from the center of the face.
- We spent two years integrating these design variables in different ways until we found the blend that worked best for the widest range of golfers.
- RH Only. Call or email for pricing.
Click here to go back