NEW FOR 2021!
Mizuno JPX Tour irons are Mizuno’s most played model on tour among non-contracted professionals, and have been played to win major championships. The new Mizuno JPX921 Tour Irons retain their predecessor’s fusion of precision and stability on off center strikes, with enhanced feel and tour refined short irons for smoother turf-interaction.
As with all forged Mizuno Irons, the JPX921 Tours are Grain Flow Forged HD at Mizuno’s legendary facility in Hiroshima Japan. The irons are crafted from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel to provide you with Mizuno’s unsurpassed feel.
Mizuno powers the JPX921 Tours with KBS’ $-Taper steel shaft and Golf Pride’s Z-Grip Full Cord grip.
Mizuno JPX921 Tour Irons Feature:
- Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel for unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Stability Frame with toe bias weighting provides longer CG distance for a straighter, consistent ball flight.
- Workshop refined short irons have a narrower sole for clean turf interaction.
- Thicker cavity pad lets you feel the enhanced, softer feel and impact for longer.
- Anti-glare Pearl Brush finish minimizes distractions over the ball.
- As with all Mizuno irons, no upcharge for specific shafts or grips.
- Call/text 403-528-7007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.