NEW FOR 2018! The Multi Material Construction stems from a three-year project between our R&D team and our legendary forging house to address the demands of the modern player. The highly stable, forgiving multi-metal construction satisfies the needs of a large range of players. Through the strategic use of lightweight titanium and heavier tungsten parts sealed within its 1025E mild carbon steel head MP-18 MMC provides workability, control, piercing ball flight, and forgiveness while maintaining a similar ‘tour-ready’ profile and size to the MP-18 SC.
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity.
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish: An elegant, yet durable non-glare finish.
- Forged Titanium Muscle: Titanium forged directly into carbon steel body allows for redistribution of discretionary weight for increased forgiveness.
- Tungsten Toe Weighting: High density Tungsten mass concentrated low and toe side increases launch and Sweet Area.
- All 4 MP models (MB’s, SC’s, these MMC’s, and the FLI HI’s) were designed to be combined into one set if desired. Any combination is possible.
- No Upcharge for any Premium Steel or Graphite shafts or Premium grips.
- Call or email for pricing.
- RH only.
|Off Set “||0.138″||0.134″||0.130″||0.122″||0.114″||0.106″||0.098″|