Golf Digest Hot List Winner!
771CSI Carbon Steel Irons. All New Thin Face, High COR, Variable Thickness Face in a Carbon Steel Body to Offer a Wide Range in Lie and Loft Bending for Custom Fitting.
– Very High COR Face Design offers greater distance and a higher smash factor for all golfers.
– CNC Machined Variable Thickness Face delivers superb off-center hit forgiveness.
– Head Body Material is 1020C Carbon Steel to allow for a wide range in loft and lie adjustments – previously all high COR thin face designs had to be mounted in a 17-4 stainless body, which limited loft and lie fitting options.
– Fully Radiused Sole Design with Rounded Leading Edge offers golfers the best playability from all types of grass as well as from the rough.
– Available in RH in #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW in a bright satin NiCr electroplated finish.
|–Available in RH and LH.|
|Steel Shaft: as low as $119.00 per club.||Graphite Shaft: as low as $135.00 per club.|