An original game improvement investment cast stainless steel iron design with high MOI, progressive blade height, semi-wide sole and CNC milled face with NEW USGA scorelines.
– Progressive blade height design graduates through the set from semi-shallow low CG on the long irons to conventional blade height on the short irons for smart set game improvement.
– CNC milled face with NEW USGA conforming scorelines delivers enhanced spin.
– Semi-wide, symmetrical width sole design with face-to-back radius and blunt leading edge achieves the most game improvement for clean, solid contact through all grass/turf conditions.
– Undercut back cavity combines with semi-wide sole to keep CG lower for more game improvement launch angle assistance.
– Twin weight bores allow for a maximum headweight addition of 15g to satisfy any combination of custom length and shaft weight fitting considerations.
– Precision investment cast from 431 stainless steel for ease in loft/lie bending, finished in a bright satin finish with attractive cosmetic highlights. Available in RH in #3-PW, AW, SW. LH in #4-9, PW)
|–Available in RH and LH|
|Steel Shaft: as low as $79 per club||Graphite Shaft: as low as $89 per club|