The Future Pro stainless steel ironheads offer a quality alternative to cheap aluminum and zinc heads at a “parent friendly”, economical price.
– Mirror polish, stainless steel ironheads available in #5 (32°), #7 (40°), #9 (48°) and #Dual Wedge (54°).
– The Future Pro irons are designed with TWGT’s hosel weight bore to allow proper weight fitting.
– Designed primarily for junior players, ages 6 to 11, with increased loft to ensure early shotmaking success in the game.
– Optional Future Pro steel and graphite shafts available to allow for a wider range of shaft fitting and price consideration to the parents.
– Also available are the Future Pro Junior driver (15°), woodheads in 3-wood (20°) and 5-wood (25°), putter head and grips.
|–Available in right hand only|
|Steel Shaft:call or e-mail for price.||Graphite Shaft: call or e-mail for price.|