NEW FOR 2020! The STi2 irons fall into the Super Game Improvement Design category and provide enhanced playability for a wide range of golfers. STi2 irons offer a pleasing and confidence building mid-sized profile featuring an undercut cavity to produce a low (.729″) and deep center of gravity location for optimal distance and control. A four way radius sole design allows for great turf interaction in any type of course conditions.
- Precision cast from soft 431 Stainless Steel for a soft “forged” like feel and easy adjustability.
- Thinner topline and a less offset look at address. Not bulky looking at all.
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Design increases ball speeds on off center impacts.
- Progressive offset enhances the playability of each club in the set. Longer irons have increased offset (.138″) to help square the clubface at impact progressing down to .098″ offset in the higher lofted scoring clubs for improved alignment.
- Progressive Undercut Cavity Design places more weight to the rear and perimeter of the club head for high launching shots and increased directional control.
- A Silica Gel Vibration reducing insert inside the undercut cavity of the #4 thru #7 irons absorbs unwanted shock on off center hits and produces a confidence adding, extremely solid sound and feel at impact.
- Optimal bounce angles and sole widths help reduce fat shots without negatively affecting playability.
- “MG” (Multi Groove) Technology places more grooves on the face for improved consistency in both trajectory and spin.
- Available in #4 thru #9 iron, PW, and GW.
- STEEL SHAFT: as low as $89 per club. GRAPHITE SHAFT: as low as $109.00 per club.
- Available in RH and LH.
Clubhead 4 5 6 7 8 9 PW GW Tol. Loft 22 25 28.5 32 36 40 44 48 Lie 61 61.5 62 62.5 63 63.5 64 64 Weight 246 253 260 267 275 283 290 292 Offset 3.5 3.3 3.1 2.9 2.7 2.5 2.5 2.5