NEW FOR 2023! The new Mizuno JPX923 Forged Irons are grain flow forged from Chromoly 4120, Mizuno’s strongest full-body forging material. In addition to providing amazing feel, Chromoly 4120 enabled Mizuno engineers to craft the thinnest face in the company’s legendary forging history.
A wider, more significant, milled Micro-Slot causes the extremely thin face to flex and rebound, creating a trampoline-like effect that results in blistering ball speeds and distance. In fact, the 923 represents the highest COR, the measurement used to determine how fast a ball reflects off a golf club’s face, in a forged Mizuno iron to date.
Mizuno JPX923 Forged Irons Feature:
- Grain Flow Forged HD from Chromoly 4120 in Japan for unsurpassed Mizuno feel
- Strongest full-body forging material allows for the thinnest face in Mizuno history 2.2mm.
- Micro-Slot back milling is wider, creating a larger rebound area that combines with the face for the highest ball speeds in 1-piece Mizuno forged iron to date.
- Reinforced V-Chassis with additional perimeter weighting and toe bias for stability and forgiveness on off-center strikes.
- Thinner topline throughout the entire set and 7-PW have a slightly more compact blade length.
- Durable, non-reflective chrome plated finish reduces glare.