New! An all new one-piece investment cast deep cavity back iron with modern lofts, designed to allow for a wider range of custom length fitting options.
- 989CLA (Custom Length Assembly) means lighter specification head weight combined with new rear cavity twin weight bores to achieve normal swingweight/MOI assembly at custom lengths from 1 inch under to 1 inch over standard lengths (standard lengths based on 38” #5 iron with half-inch increments between each numbered iron)
- Progressive blade height from semi-shallow in the #4, 5 to taller in the wedges keeps the CG lower in the low loft heads while raising the CG in the high loft irons to enable higher flight with the lower lofts and no ballooning flight with the high loft irons
- Modern loft design to compare with other modern strong loft iron designs
- Deep undercut back cavity design to increase MOI and off-center hit performance with low 2mm offset on each iron in the set
- Outstanding sole design with beveled leading and trailing edge design, ideal for all types of grass and turf conditions
- Available in LH in #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW and AW, in bright mirror polish finish with silicon bead blast highlights. RH in #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW and GW.
- As low as $99.00 per club custom built to fit.