TWGT’s new traditional narrow sole wedge design with milled face and Micro-groove scorelines, destined to become a classic. Narrow sole is best suited for course with short, thin, sparse grass; firm/dry ground; firm, shallow or coarse sand.
– Traditional, narrow sole, classic shape/profile stands as the finest overall shape and set-up behind the ball in a TWGT original wedge design.
– Numerous wedge fitting options in 52°/AW, 56°/SW which can be bent/adjusted 2° for loft changes to 50°, 54°, and 58°.
– CNC milled face with Micro-groove scorelines to fully maximize every golfer’s ability to spin the ball. Tests with Trackman launch monitor verify a 1000 rpm increase in spin rate compared to typical U-groove scorelines.
– Zero-bounce grind heel ensures the leading edge remains low to the ground when the face is rolled open for finesse shots.
– Available in satin chrome and dark platinum nickel plating finishes.
|–Available in right and left hand.|
|Steel Shaft:call or e-mail for price||Graphite Shaft: call or e-mail..depends on shaft choice.|